The VersaCare® bed enables high quality care for mid to high acuity patients through advanced solutions supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care. The bed also assists caregivers with daily care to help make their job easier.
VersaCare® Med Surg Bed
Advanced technology for superior care
Help keep Your Patient's Skin Safe
Keeping your patient's skin safe has never been more important. Reducing shear, friction, moisture, and heat can help aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries.
Simple, Yet Sophisticated
We’ve integrated a host of safety-promoting, leading-edge technologies into one versatile healing system- all controlled through a simple, intuitive interface.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hillrom’s patented three-level detection algorithms and automatic reactivation
- Low bed floor to top of deck 13" (33 cm)
- LowChair® position
- FlexAfoot™ patient positioning system
- Boost® patient repositioning system
- Turn Assist
- Advanced Microclimate® management technology (on P500 surface)
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- HandsFree® foot controls
- Intellidrive® powered transport
- Automatic battery backup
- X-ray cassette sleeve for thoracic x-rays (on P500 surface)
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30° head of bed alarm
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- Obstacle Detect® feature
The VersaCare bed’s connectivity, flexibility, and utility are just some of the reasons that the VersaCare bed is one of the most trusted names in Med-Surg.
Choose Your Surface
Pressure ulcer prevention that maximizes your investment – powered or non-powered
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface
The AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at moderate risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release™ valve technology the AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and manage skin breakdown without the need for a blower, pump, or power source. If alternating pressure redistribution is needed, the AccuMax Quantum VPC surface with AirPort can also be used with the CU2 pump. (flat deck models only)