The Hillrom® Resident® Long Term Care Bed provides a unique combination of function, aesthetics, durability, and value for both residents and caregivers. This high-quality long-term care bed offers a variety of comfort, convenience, and safety features.
Hillrom® Resident® Long Term Care Bed
Value and safety for long term care residents
Personalized comfort with separate head and knee area controls, the bed provides the ability to personalize settings based on individual need. In addition, the one touch Auto Contour™ feature allows for easier positioning and less chance of sliding down in bed.
- Auto Contour™ feature - the head and knee sections raise simultaneously which helps keep the user from sliding to the end of bed
- Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding
- Hand control - user has the ability to control bed high/low and head/knee up/down
- Available in 2 and 4 siderail configurations
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate 15 full cycles of the high/low and head/knee sections when fully charged
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control
- Head of bed angle indicator - show the head angle of the bed with respect to the floor
- Large, easy to see controls
- Vascular foot lift
- Residential styling
- Assist bar (optional)