OnHand℠ Rental Service
Hillrom OnHand℠ Rental Service
With OnHand℠ Rental Service, Hillrom quality products are kept right in your facility—with no minimum rental commitment. You have immediate access to patient-ready equipment required for placements, so you can quickly respond to your patients’ needs.
Customer Commitment – With OnHand Rental Service, Hill-Rom units are stored within your facility. You provide an in-house resource to assist in managing the program internally, and notify Hill-Rom when units have been installed or removed.
- Immediate on-site access to equipment required for patient placement.
- When notified that product has been removed, Hill-Rom will disinfect and clean product between each patient placement and perform any pre-installation maintenance required.
- Ongoing user training and in-servicing as needed.
- Repair response within 24 hours of request during normal business hours.
- Excess equipment removed upon request during scheduled visits.
For more information please contact your Hillrom Service Sales Representative.
Call us 800.445.3730