How do you replace the battery on the Hillrom Stretcher scale?
- Tools required: #2 Phillips head screw driver
- Parts required: 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Replace the batteries when the battery indicator comes on.
- Raise the stretcher to the highest position and put it in the Trendelenburg position.
- Loosen, but do not remove, the two screws (A) that attach the battery cover (B) to the scale display (C).
- Remove the battery cover (B).
- Remove the batteries (D), and discard or recycle them in accordance with local regulations.
- Install the new batteries (D) as shown on the battery compartment.
- Install the battery cover (B).
- Tighten the two screws (A) to attach the battery cover (B) to the scale display (C).