What are Hillrom's invoice requirements?
1. A purchase order must be issued by Hillrom before you commence services and submit invoices. Hill-Rom will no longer pay invoices without a purchase order. NO PO, NO PAY.
2. Invoices must be issued only after services have been performed.
3. Invoices must reference the purchase order number. In addition, invoice value and currency must match purchase order value and currency.
4. Invoices and credit notes must meet all relevant country, legal, tax and Hillrom requirements. If they do not, Hill-Rom will return them to you for correction and resubmission.
5. Note that the 75-day payment terms commence only upon Hillrom’s receipt of a correct invoice.
6. In countries where invoices and credit notes are required to be in hard copy, in order to avoid payment delays, it is critical you submit same to the Accounts Payable address on the purchase order.