Orders & Billing
Please contact the Hillrom Contact Center at 800-445-3730 and we will be happy to assist you.
Please contact the Hillrom Contact Center at 800-445-3730, option 6 and we will be happy to assist you.
Hillrom sales orders may be changed prior to shipment. For additional information or to make any changes, please contact your local Hillrom Account Sales Representative or contact our call center at 800-445-3730 and we will be happy to assist you.
Order Cancellation Policy: A customer may only cancel a purchase order if the customer provides written notice to Hillrom at least fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled shipment date.
If a customer cancels an order, the customer agrees to pay Hillrom a cancellation fee of 15% of the net price for the cancelled products. No purchase orders may be cancelled after fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled shipment date. Notwithstanding the above, cancellations will not be accepted on architectural products, workflow solutions and other communications products, and any customized products or special orders, except if mutually agreed on terms acceptable by both parties on a case by case basis.
To return a Hillrom product, please contact the Customer Contact Center at 800-445-3730 for further instructions. Items can be returned 30-days from the date of purchase. Geographical differences may apply. Items must be un-used, unopened, and returned in original packaging. Hillrom charges a 15% re-stocking fee on returned items. The customer is responsible for paying return freight charges. Lamps, batteries, paper, disposable and single use products are not returnable.
The Hillrom Federal Tax ID number is: 35-1538921.
You can contact Customer Service at 800-445-3730, option 1 to locate the sales representative in your area. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm ET.
To purchase Hillrom products for your hospital or facility, please contact Sales & Customer Service at 800-445-3730. To purchase products for the home, please contact our Home Care team at 800-833-4291.
Our Customer Support Representatives are ready to answer your questions from 8am to 7pm ET Monday through Thursday and 8am to 6pm ET on Friday.
To reach us during normal business hours, please contact 800-445-3730. For after-hour inquiries you can call 800 638-2546.
Many of our products have an online training available. Search for your product or go directly to the product detail page to see what's available.
Or, if you are interested in a personal evaluation you can contact your local sales representative. If you don’t know your local sales representative please call our contact center at 800-445-3730 and we will be glad to put you in touch with your local representative.
Hillrom's global payment terms are net 75 days from the date of correct invoice. In the event applicable law requires a payment terms period of shorter duration, payment terms will be the maximum period permissible.
Contact the local Accounts Payable team at the address on the purchase order.
1. A purchase order must be issued by Hillrom before you commence services and submit invoices. Hill-Rom will no longer pay invoices without a purchase order. NO PO, NO PAY.
2. Invoices must be issued only after services have been performed.
3. Invoices must reference the purchase order number. In addition, invoice value and currency must match purchase order value and currency.
4. Invoices and credit notes must meet all relevant country, legal, tax and Hillrom requirements. If they do not, Hill-Rom will return them to you for correction and resubmission.
5. Note that the 75-day payment terms commence only upon Hillrom’s receipt of a correct invoice.
6. In countries where invoices and credit notes are required to be in hard copy, in order to avoid payment delays, it is critical you submit same to the Accounts Payable address on the purchase order.
Hillrom will continue to honor existing agreements with different payment terms provided such agreements are on file with Procurement. If you are unsure your agreement is on file with Procurement, please forward an electronic copy to email@example.com.